Re: [Getfem-users] new non linear operator in high-level assembly

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] new non linear operator in high-level assembly
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 12:07:11 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Wen,

The method result_size control the size of the arguments at compile time and
gives the size of the result.
"const arg_list &args" is the argument list and "bgeot::multi_index sizes" have
to contain the size of the result

You can see several examples at the end of
getfem/src/getfem_nonlinear_elasticity.cc and in
getfem/src/getfem_generic_assembly.cc.

For the moment, the only way to add a new nonlinear operator is the way used at
the end of getfem/src/getfem_nonlinear_elasticity.cc but may be I will add a
more user friendly function.

Yves.