[Getfem-users] Level set

From: ing.ire
Subject: [Getfem-users] Level set
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:30:47 +0100

Hello,
I'm using getfem to solve Stokes problem in a cube (as in tests/stokes.cc), but I want to put a sphere inside the cube, as if it was a solid particle in a volume of fluid, so I don't want to solve stokes inside the sphere. I'm using level-sets to cut the mesh and the option INTEGRATE_OUTSIDE to solve the problem only outside the region cut by the level set function.
How can I set no-slip boundary conditions on the sphere, i.e. Dirichlet condition?
Is there any way to export the cut mesh in vtk? I tried with

getfem::vtk_export vtkp("stokes.vtk");
vtkp.exporting(mfls);
vtkp.write_mesh();

where mfls is a mesh_fem_level_set object, but loading the stokes.vtk file in paraview I see the whole mesh, and no sign of the cut.

Thank you in advance.
Irene