Re: [Getfem-users] project file for visual c++ 2010

From: Jaime Armendáriz Villalba
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] project file for visual c++ 2010
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 14:40:26 +0100

Dear All,

I've been using the last days the latest SVN code with the patch from Julien and compiling it in Visual Studio express 2010.

Your commit is working fine, I have been able to compile and run pefectly nearly all my work that I did previously with mingw, now compiled with VS2010. However in one part of my own tests where I used  an object of type genercy_assembly I get an error. Specifically I get the error calling the method assembly() from that object type.

After doing some debug without success, I thought to try passing the getfem tests folder and I reproduced the same problem in the test The test "test_assembly.cc" in the test-2.0 folder, which uses the same type of object and calls the same method.  The rest of the tests that I have tested work fine, but not this one.

Can anyone reproduce this also?

This test is working fine for linux and windows mingw, but not with the project as is it is now in the SVN.

If anyone has any clue about this issue please let us know.

Thank you in advance, Thank you Julien for your patch

Jaime