Re: [Getfem-users] 16bits integer error

From: Danesh Daroui
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] 16bits integer error
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:28:02 +0200

Well, I fixed the problem by changing "#include <limits>" to "#include
<climits>". I guess you are right. I am using an old version. Maybe it
is fixed in newer versions. I have also one more question. When I run my
code to solve my equation using iterative solvers in Matlab, its
convergence rate is very good and also with simple ILU preconditioners,
it gains better as I expect. But, with GMM++, the iterative solver
(GMRES with exactly same
parameters as I used in Matlab) its convergence is very very slow with
very inaccurate results. Is there any explanation for it? Maybe it is
improved in newer versions. As I said I am using a very old version (I
downloaded it
sometime in 2007 I guess).

Regards,

D.