geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] feature missed in geiser-repl

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] feature missed in geiser-repl
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 20:08:34 +0200

On Tue, May 21 2013, Darren Hoo wrote:

[...]

> I have another question about the REPL. Geiser REPL buffer has font lock
> which I really like. However once the input is sent to Guile, the  font
> lock is gone.  Is this the intended behaviour or just because it is
> how comint does ? ('cos after I fooled around comint I suspect it is its
> default behavior).

Both. That's comint's default behaviour and i was fine with it.  The
face is actually customizable: geiser-font-lock-repl-input.  We could
investigate how to optionally disable that extra fontification, though.

jao
--
To see ourselves as others see us is a most salutary gift. Hardly less
important is the capacity to see others as they see themselves.