geiser-users

[Geiser-users] possibly geiser bug

From: Michael Filonenko
Subject: [Geiser-users] possibly geiser bug
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:23:13 +0300

Hi.

First of all thanks for geiser, it is very usefull tool for "racketing".

I use unsafe float point operations (unsafe-fl+, etc) for perfomance
reasons; also I use racket library `disassemble' to check "jitted"
function code.

So, the problem is that when I work and decompile jitted function in
geiser repl session the resulting assembler code is not equal when I
do the same things in built-in repl session (just racket with xterm).

Is this issue relative to geiser?

--
With best regards, Michael Filonenko