geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Showing images in windows

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: [Geiser-users] Showing images in windows
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:23:20 +0100

Hi!

I've been trying to get the image-functionality to work with geiser and Racket. On windows. The dll's are downloaded and images work in general. Just not in geiser.

Trying to debug a bit I realize the problem is with the image pattern that is scanned in geiser-image--replace-images. Not necessarily in that function, but in the function that creates the string to be parsed..

On my system the string is generated with "\" instead of "/" between folders.

Eg.
c:\image.png

instead of
c:/image.png

Emacs cannot handle that (at least not my emacs!).

I haven't found the function generating the image-string, but maybe that is Racket-specific? Anyhow, is there anyone in here who knows how to "fix" this - if it needs to be fixed - or can give me some advice on how to configure this if it is a user-based error by me?

Emacs version 24.1.1
Geiser 0.2.2
Racket 5.3.1.1

Regards