geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] REPL dying when using autodoc and the Mailutils modul

From: Mark Skilbeck
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] REPL dying when using autodoc and the Mailutils module
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 20:46:02 +0100

So, after running guile --listen, and connecting with Geiser remotely,
I was able to get a backtrace of the error (attached). I'm going to
poke around a little more, see if I can make some sense of it!

--
- mgsk.

if all you young men / were fish in the water
how many young girls / would undress and dive after