geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] REPL dying when using autodoc and the Mailutils modul

From: Mark Skilbeck
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] REPL dying when using autodoc and the Mailutils module
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 19:17:56 +0100

Maybe it would be best if I could just disable autodoc for that one
module. Is that possible? I would like to use Mailutils and I would
also like the awesomeness of Geiser's autodoc for other modules.

--
- mgsk.

if all you young men / were fish in the water
how many young girls / would undress and dive after