gdb

help in gdb

From: Ravi Shankar
Subject: help in gdb
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 00:29:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am new to gdb testsuite.  I have to test a custom built xxx-gdb (i.e. gdb ported to run on a custom hardware) for errors, i.e. test the xxx-gdb's behavior.  In short, i have to test the  xxx-gdb  on the testsuite to check for any issues in xxx-gdb.

My question is can i use the Dejagnu testsuite to do this?  If yes, can someone let me know how?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Ravi.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.