gdb

[Gdb] Compiling GDB to target IP2k and host on cygwin

From: Stephen P. Smith
Subject: [Gdb] Compiling GDB to target IP2k and host on cygwin
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:20:46 -0700

I have a set of insight (gdb) sources which I downloaded from one of the cygwin mirrors the source tree is dated 20021218 and so should be current.

Using it I successfully compiled a cygwin native build and builds targeting PPC, and ARM targets hosted on cygwin.

I notice that the IP2k files appear to be in the BFD and opcode directories, but there doesn't seem to be any gdb/config/ip2k directory.

What do I need to do to add the IP2k to the gdb configuration?

sps