gdb

[Gdb] SPARC/solaris 7 gdb-5.0

From: Martin Bell
Subject: [Gdb] SPARC/solaris 7 gdb-5.0
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:40:32 +0000

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the direction of gdb-5.0 source which can be
configured as...
--host=sparc-sun-solaris2.7 --target=arm-linux

and make without getting a fatal error like...

"failed to create target armemu26.o"

When I do a make on gdb-5.0 with just..

./configure

the make finishes successfully. BUT - when I try doing a "target remote"
to the gdbserver-5.0 on an ARM target the gdbserver instantly brings
up...

"readchar: Got EOF
Remote side has terminated the connection. GDBServer will reopen the
connection."

If anyone knows anything about this problem and can give me a lead to
follow I would be very grateful.

Cheers,

Martin.