gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Need help on Ubuntu 20.04

From: Greg
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Need help on Ubuntu 20.04
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 20:52:14 -0500

Hi Frank, I have Double Commander installed and I like it. I also have Krusader installed and that works well also..

Thanks for the suggestion, Greg

On 3/9/21 3:41 PM, Frank Lehmann wrote:
Hi Greg,
I tried several other
commander type programs,but they aren't GC..
I am using Gnome Commander in parallel with Double Commander. The latter is not as widely known; perhaps you should give it a try. GC has other strong suits but mounting and unmounting network drives works more reliably in my opinion.

Cheers,
Frank