gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] gnome-commander | Segmentation fault when opening file/direct

From: Roman Pauer
Subject: [gcmd-dev] gnome-commander | Segmentation fault when opening file/directory properties using keyboard (#96)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:38:01 +0000

Roman Pauer created an issue:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-commander/-/issues/96

When I try to open file/directory properties using menu key on keyboard
(instead of using right mouse button), the application crashes with
Segmentation fault.

I tried it on version 1.10.3 and on master branch in git.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-commander/-/issues/96
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.