gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Gnome-Commander does not depend on libgnome and libgnomeu

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Gnome-Commander does not depend on libgnome and libgnomeui anymore
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 10:41:50 +0200

This is somewhat funny. It seems as if Gnome Commander was never really
using gnome keyring at all. Maybe it was planned in the past, but I
cannot see any references to it in the sources. There is no related
"#include" statement anywhere...

That's why I simply removed the check for gnome-keyring now in the
gcmd-1-10 branch.

@Stefan: Can you kindly try again and let us know if you can compile
Gnome Commander in Ubuntu 20.04 now?

Thank you