gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Gnome-Commander does not depend on libgnome and libgnomeu

From: kht-lists
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Gnome-Commander does not depend on libgnome and libgnomeui anymore
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 21:50:19 +0000

Hello Uwe,

Thanks you again for all the hard work you do to support Gnome Commander.  I
read your announcement this morning but I then saw Stefan's report of the issue
with gnome keyring. I could try building on Ubuntu 18.04 or CentOS 7 but I do
not see much value as version 1.10.2 works fine on those distros.

I am sure you can pull off yet another miracle to resolve the keyring issue. I
look forward to building a future version - perhaps, if I am quick enough,
before Stefan does :-)

Cheers,

Ken Taylor

I don't have a Swiss bank account but I do have a Swiss email address :-)

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.