gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Thoughts on SFTP and rsync

From: Pete
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Thoughts on SFTP and rsync
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:53:10 +0100

Dear all,

After reading about [1], which is a simple GUI to SFTP with an rsync
backend. I was wondering if such a feature was implemented within
gcmd. I know there is 'connect to' via ssh. I had a cursory glance over
the codebase for rsync but did not turn up any results. So I assume the
current implementation uses SFTP to transfer files between remote and
local.

What are your thoughts on using rsync to move file?

Kind Regards,
Pete

[1] http://bonhardcomputing.com/rsync-client/