gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Done Re: Fixing compilation warnings: Volunteers wanted

From: Micha
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Done Re: Fixing compilation warnings: Volunteers wanted
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 13:28:07 +0200

Many thanks from me too !

After so many years of trying other file manages (and on many different OS) i
still like gcmd the most, beause i can hack my stuff in here (like nice
textless device / bookmark icons in the bookmark bar, many context menu tools,
and saved renaming profiles) my nice color scheme, and because it starts up
fast and does not do too many bloated things.
Luckily i need no desktop integration because with WindowMaker, i don't need no
desktop :D while i admit thats not after everyones taste.

(I hope i can be of use again some time in the future, right now i'm just
loaded but i hope that will change eventually... )

mi

* ps. My second choice is spacefm, which still is a little too complicated for
my taste ... On android, it's ghost-commander.

** For developer, using Eclipse or Netbeans, try geany as a simple code text
editor for quick hacks. Never saw any app launch so fast before!