gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Patch for Review

From: Bhaskar Bhat
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Patch for Review
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 12:25:40 +0530

Hello Piotr,

Agree with the comments.
I have done further changes to fix the issues. Details as below: -

1. Connected new signals at the end in the function "create_layout_tab ()".
    As you told, this solves the flickering problem.

2. For this, I am using a new GnomeCmdData struct variable
(prev_gnome_cmd_data), defined in "gnome_cmd_data.h" and
"gnome-cmd-data.cc". This variable would store the existing preferences
when the Options dialog is opened. This helps in reverting back the changes
when the "Cancel" button is clicked.

Attaching herewith a modified patch.

Regards
*Bhaskar*