gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] mkdir dialog (F7)

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] mkdir dialog (F7)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:29:55 +0100

Cristi, if you refer to options like 'ask first', 'never ask',  ... then i have
those Options, and if you can't see them then i wonder if your dialog window is
too small somehow ?

And while we are at this, i can not see any F5 / F6 cycling. The dialog always
contains the whole path, and all of it seems to stay highlighted no matter how
often i press F5 again, except for every third cycle, when the file type ending
is low-lighted (unselected). But the string itself does not seem to change.

However it is hard to tell since my fonts are very large and therefor the
dialog input field only has about 20 chars ! Maybe i can't see it when parent
path is deselected.

Is it supposed behavior ?