gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] one pane switch

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] one pane switch
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 09:26:34 +0100

>- what about manual adjusting of col widths after
>  switching to one pane and fro ? I don't find it very handy...

Switching back would probably restore the previous saved state wouldn't it ?

In one pane mode, filename should probably be as long extended as possible
since i believe that's the main reason to switch in the first place.

One pane mode could just 'simulate' dragging one pane as far as possible, the
other as small as possible. So you could just drag it differently again
(=not-true-one-pane mode). Still, hitting the switch key could just restore the
latest saved state.
Maybe comparable to the Windows OS window size switches.