gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] profile manager

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] profile manager
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 00:17:55 +0100

> Profile manager seems to be broken in latest svn ?

You've meant git, haven't you? svn repo has not been updated for 18
months...

> My custom profiles were gone, but what is worse, the template (default $N)
> isn't stored.

The xml cfg file is written from 'the scratch' at exit only. So, there
two possibilities for losing of the profiles:

     1. file writing error (disk full?)
     2. using an older version of gcmd - the one that can't understand
        the profile info stored in xml (and it won't save them at the
        exit)

Piotr