gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Gnome commander help

From: Laurent Coudeur
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Gnome commander help
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 12:19:19 +0100

Hi,

I am part of the French gnome translation team,

I did some work on the gnome commander application and Help

There is one thing I found puzzling is that you keep adding the release notes to the help.

Is this necessary? (it might be better to complete some empty chapters within the help)
These should be in release notes anyway.

There is over 300 strings related to this in the current help file , some dating back to version 0.90pre1 in 2002

(please don't change it now as the current version is up to date and will hopefully be commited after review)

But it would be nice to have a smaller help file for next time around.

--
Regards
-------