gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] vte

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] vte
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 05:20:56 +0100

What i think happened is: I installed libvte-dev but this was not recognized
immediately by some weird ldcacher (or so). After relaunch of xsession it
suddenly worked.

As for 1.2.8: It built w/o probs

Python plugins support: yes
Optional file metadata support:
  Exif support   : yes
  IPTC support   : yes
  ID3 support    : yes
  Vorbis support : yes
  APE support    : yes
  FLAC support   : yes
  OLE2 support   : yes
  ODF support    : yes
  PDF support    : yes
The following libraries will be used:
  glib     : 2.20.0     in /usr
  gtk+     : 2.14.7     in /usr
  gnome    : 2.24.1     in /usr
  gnomeui  : 2.24.1     in /usr
  gnome-vfs: 2.24.0     in /usr
  python   : 2.5        in /usr

I started it directly in the build dir (no system install). Well both trunk and
devel had no Ctrl+E nor Alt+F8 (that's revealed the keys.txt file) in the
config keybindings, nor visible in the gcmd editor, but both shortcuts opened
the commandline history, anyway. I set Ctrl+E to 'Open Terminal' (which
basically works by button) in the gcmd editor, but it still opened the history.

uhh what a mess ;) (don't mind)

Perhaps you tell me how to access the new command with a direct config hack
<control>e or any other key. Maybe windows key. But wait, no, it's already
systemwide defined here as 'sudo detect NTFS partitions and erase them'

How about inserting a command in the 'View' -> 'Show' menu ?