gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] patch for libfileroller plug-in

From: Zsombor
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] patch for libfileroller plug-in
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 00:44:51 +0100

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 20:02, Piotr Eljasiak <address@hidden> wrote:

> >  I've made a minor improvement in the fileroller plug-in, to add the
> ability
> > to extract archive to the other panel. I would be happy, if it's
> > incorporated into the trunk.
>
> Thanks, committed as rev. 2386 with the following change: the new menu
> item is available only if the pane dirs are not the same.
>

> Piotr

One thing, which i've missed. The 'state->inactive_dir_uri->text' values are
escaped file paths, so if the path contains a space (or some non ASCII
character) it get's escaped to %20, so g_uri_unescape_string function should
be called, so something like this should be used, instead of my previous
patch

+                gchar *extractLabel = g_strdup_printf (_("Extract to
'%s'"),g_uri_unescape_string(state->inactive_dir_uri->text, NULL));
+                item = create_menu_item (extractLabel,
+            TRUE, GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC (on_extract_cwd), finfo->uri);
+                gtk_object_set_data (GTK_OBJECT (item), "target_dir",
g_strdup (g_uri_unescape_string(state->inactive_dir_uri->text, NULL)));
+                items = g_list_append (items, item);
+                g_free (extractLabel);
+

BR,
 Zsombor