gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] New color scheme: Cafezinho?

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] New color scheme: Cafezinho?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 00:50:54 +0200

It's cool.

Somewhat gothic he ? I like it.

Here's my gcmd color section. Yes really i like it too :)

[colors]
mode=5
norm_fg=0 0 0
norm_bg=29346 34395 56283
sel_fg=0 0 0
sel_bg=58153 49920 32995
curs_fg=0 0 0
curs_bg=52685 65535 10023
use_ls_colors=true

It works with the proper dir_colrs file (attached).

ok ok because that's such a old unix saurus (like, hu what ? mailcap or inputrc
?), here it goes.
.dir_colors is a config file which has to be placed in the users home and
evaluated by users profile script, like .profile or .bashrc or from any other
of the thousand locations where users can plugin scripts - explanation inline.

Ugh, but what about my blue gnome theme...? Attached - save to
~/.themes/testing/index.theme. And i run windowmaker with dark golden window
frames, and indigo-curtain-something background.