gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] NASA hosting GCMD homepage ?

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] NASA hosting GCMD homepage ?
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 11:53:49 +0100

GCMD news channel wrote:

They already put together lots of awesome GUI themes straight upon the main page
http://gcmd.nasa.gov

LOL..

Global Change Master Directory (GCMD)

ps. And the best of all, if you forgot the address, no problem ! Just google for: gcmd homepage.

I wonder what they would say if we "stole" their
first rank in google on that search phrase (we are
right behind already today). Since their page are
quite bad semantically, i guess it would be enough
for our homepage to change the H1 heading to read
"GCMD Homepage" and Viola!

Well, we better stick with the current full name, and
just use the short in flowing text.