gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Use of GNOME authentication manager for user's secu

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Use of GNOME authentication manager for user's security credentials
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:02:55 +0200

I can't figure out how to use it.
I started the daemon manually when i wasn't in a gnome-session. I tested it
with a standard gnome-session too. I can't find any 'add key' feature in
gnome-keyring-manager, nor a way to contact the daemon via commandline. Both
manpages are stubs, and the help has only 'Welcome!'. This is version 2.20.0.
I'm not so sure if the idea is so good finally.

Any hint ?