gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Directory history

From: Michael
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Directory history
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 03:16:58 +0200

What, gcmd has no history ?

How often it happens: I close a gcmd instance, and immediately regret it for i
suddenly remember i should have deleted / moved / renamed some files first, in
that place deep in the managed wilderness of my marvelously ramified folder
hierarchy. Which means i need 10 or even 20 clicks (and looks and memory
accesses) to get there again.
You see the urgency ! At least, a ToDo worth, no ?

 m°