gcmd-devel

Sv: Re: [gcmd-dev] Rightklick crash

From: Magnus S
Subject: Sv: Re: [gcmd-dev] Rightklick crash
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 01:05:13 +0200 (MEST)

----Ursprungligt meddelande----
Från: address@hidden
Datum: Apr 16, 2007 5:44:43 PM
Till: Gnome-commander development list <address@hidden>
Ärende: Re: [gcmd-dev] Rightklick crash

>> In my new fresh Slackware 11.0 system with gnome 2.18.0
>> newly compiled from source, i get the same strange
>> behaviour with gcmd 1.3.4 (rev 857). It crashes as soon
>> as i hit the right mouse button over a filepane.
>> Attached is a textfile from bug-buddy.

>Alright, that's something for the beginning. I'll try to have a
closer
>look, meanwhile could you send me output for gcmd run from console?
With
>all possible debug flags (-d=....)

And what are the flags then?

"gnome-commander --help" does not specify them,
and i have not the faintest idea to even guess what
i should put after the -d=

Well, if i just run it normally from the console without any flags,
the only thing that gets written is:
  "Failed to read a valid object file image from memory."