gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Access to icons folders to configure icon software

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Access to icons folders to configure icon software
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 18:45:14 +0200

europeen wrote:
Hi all !

I compiled the GC 1.2.0.

There are some things I don't understand with the icons option. I can't
choose my personal icon for a software I add to software list : GC
refuse to locate something, I don't see anything for a choice :) But I
can select the defaut GNome .xpm in /usr/local/share....

So, for the moment, I must copy with your judicious feature (SHIFT +
'strange icon' in the toolbar) and paste this adress in the icon list of
the software I added. it's fastidious but it works.

Am I clear ? :)

Well.. i do not think so, becase there is a "browse"
button in the icon choser that defaults to /usr/share/pixmaps
With that "browse" button you get the ordinary Gnome file choser.