gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Re: gcmd 1.1.7 accepted into Debian pool/main/g/

From: Micha
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Re: gcmd 1.1.7 accepted into Debian pool/main/g/
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 04:52:00 +0200

Congrats !

Now wouldn't that be great to present the community the 1.2.0 version soon,
with all the improvements and the promising general viewer (of which the most
striking feature is, that is just exists within a file manager and is just a
key hit away,
so i'm using it more often now, instead of my beloved xzgv, and i'm puzzling
like
'Wait, why not hit just F3 on this file ?' instead of thinking much about
what-the-heck gets launched when i click on it, or what i think would be the
right
viewer ? And then i'm even more puzzled when it just works ! Suddenly i wonder
why it used to be so complicated in the past ;)

   °
 /\/

btw. i'm online again, we can call it 'i moved' but it's still a horrible mess
around
and i have yet much to do but i stay tuned.