gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Re: GNOME Commander status

From: Micha
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Re: GNOME Commander status
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:09:30 +0100

ok,
i went through my 'report' file and verified anything against the cvs version
from toady.

I divided items into 2 main classes: XXX=bugs and F=feature request
I will compare that to the TODO later and prepare a new TODO proposal.
I will probably setup sections with headlines.
I'll post it here, then.

Next i will file any XXX as bug in bugzilla. Maybe tonight, or tomorrow
evening,
will see. Please, let me hear your suggestions.

micha