gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Re: The mailing lists.

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:54:20 +0100

Magnus Stålnacke wrote:

Now I'm waiting for go-signal from Magnus :o)

It is a go.

There should not be any more delay than ordinary
mails, but it is savannah.. (i am sending this to
the list, only CCing Andrzej hwo has not signed up).

This was obviously very wrong. This mail took
many hours to arrive from the list. The list
cannot be used, it is a no go until they get
their setup of mailman to work reliably.

I am only answering this as a test of the list.