gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Step into archive files

From: Szilard Novaki
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Step into archive files
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:29:16 +0100

Hi all!

I'm new to this list. I found gnome-commander for gnome2 very
interesting. One of my problems is that gnome-commander does not step
into archive files, it opens file-roller instead. However,
gnome-commander is using gnome-vfs as far as I see from the sources, so
I don't think it'd be hard to implement this feature.

I'd like to implement it, but I'd need some help about the structure of
program.

Another thing is that I've done a preliminary translation for the
hungarian language, how should I modify auto* config files to include
hungarian .po file? I know how automake, autoconf, configure works, but
I did not find the config file for languages.

The menus in the program are quite annoying for me. Why are the plugins
menu separate from the settings menu?

Regards,
Szilard