gcl-devel

Re: [Maxima-discuss] gcl-2.6.14 released [stable]

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Maxima-discuss] gcl-2.6.14 released [stable]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 10:38:14 -0500

Greetings!  I see we've been on parallel paths.

I've committed a lisp-array-alike1 to gcl_cleanup for review.  With this
and a gcl/unicode version of gobble-whitespace also committed to this
branch, there are no unexpected test failures with maxima/GCL 2.6.14.

I'll update the testsuite file for the GCL expectations, and review the
remaining expected failures.

To my understanding, I also 'own' the #-=kcl conditional.  I'll review
and clean these as well if there are no objections.

I say your very helpful bug report at savannah -- thanks!  They indeed
seem to have changed the web interface so that no one can close bugs.
I'll correspond with them on this.

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire                                        camm@maguirefamily.org