gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Unhandled R_ARM_MOVW_ABS_NC reloc

From: Jerry James
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Unhandled R_ARM_MOVW_ABS_NC reloc
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:09:57 -0700

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can you provide access to a machine showing this problem?

I don't own any ARM hardware myself.  I've made a few attempts at
setting up an ARM virtual machine using the images here:
http://scotland.proximity.on.ca/arm-nightlies/vault/.  I've had
trouble getting the Fedora 18 images to work, up until the most recent
set, in the f18-beta-tc3 directory.  The
F18-vexpress-xfce-20121218.tar.xz bundle is working for me, but the
virtual SD card is so small, that just installing the build
dependencies filled the thing up.  As soon as I figure out how to add
more storage, I'm going to try a test build on it.

This might be worth a try, too: http://www.calxeda.com/trystack/.  One
of the Calxeda guys, Mark Langsdorf, is active on the Fedora ARM
mailing list.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/