gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: dynamic-extent

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: dynamic-extent
Date: 12 Nov 2005 17:11:30 -0500

Greetings!

Not yet, but this is pretty easy -- will try to get to it soon.  Would
help with the sort inline too.

Separately, I'm looking at the break-level patch to support conditions
in gcl_clcs_top_patches.lisp.  Its clearly out of date, but beyond
this I feel it is the origin of our debugger difficulties, as
everything looks fine when debugging pcl under saved_mod_gcl, for
example.  Any insights here from anyone would be most appreciated.

Take care,