gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Frame stack overflow - limit parameter to increase somew

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Frame stack overflow - limit parameter to increase somewhere?
Date: 04 Dec 2003 17:23:10 -0500

Greetings!  Unfortunately, ftp.gnu.org is still locked due to the
recent compromise, and to make matters worse, so are the Debian sites.
Right now we're flying on one mirror wing, and that is

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/boyer/gcl

CVS access can be had at

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcl

Use -r Version_2_6_1 when checking out the stable branch, and omit
this flag when checking out the development branch.

Soon, this should work too:

http://people.debian.org/~camm/gcl

and then ftp.gnu.org, when access is re-enabled.  As soon as this
latter event comes about, I'll put the latest CVS 2.6.1 out as a 2.6.2
tarball and retag the CVS branch.

Take care,