gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems building gcl-2.6.1-18 on Solaris 8 (SPARC)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Problems building gcl-2.6.1-18 on Solaris 8 (SPARC)
Date: 17 Nov 2003 10:02:54 -0500

Greetings!  Great to here you have it working!  If you have the time
to look into a patch to the .texi sources for the documentation, I'd
be most grateful.  This needs to be fixed, but its lower priority than
a number of other items at the moment.  Any other volunteers in this
area most appreciated.  (Vadim?)

We also might want to dispense with texi2html in favor of makeinfo's
html output option.  Thoughts?

Take care,