gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] AXIOM build with hacked GCL

From: Mark Murray
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] AXIOM build with hacked GCL
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:04:17 +0000

root writes:
> FreeBSD account. Great. That way I can test the mnt/freebsd version
> when I make changes.

Excellent! I have to replace the hard disk in the machine I'm going
to use for the purpose. Please yell If I haven't gotten back to you
in three days (End of Tuesday for you!)

Have you had a look at my patches? I'd be most grateful if you could
commit some of the more obvious ones, like the one that adds a '\' to
the end of a line in src/doc/Makefile.pamphlet, and so forth.

Thanks!

Mark Murray
iumop ap!sdn w,I idlaH