gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL Windows installer release candidate 20030224

From: michel . lavaud
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL Windows installer release candidate 20030224
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:01:31 +0100

Hello Mike,

> The latest installer contains fixes to pathname interpretation under
> Windows.  Hopefully it will address Michel's problem on W98.

Great, Gcl runs fine now, under W98. And thanks for the doc in html form,
and the links to the doc in the Start menu.

I would suggest to omit the "start" in the gcl.bat file, as it produces
two command windows, one with Gcl and another being terminated (and thus
useless)? Or maybe it is necessary for some reason I missed?

Best wishes,

address@hidden
http://www.univ-orleans.fr/EXT/ASTEX
ftp://ftp.univ-orleans.fr/pub/tex/PC/AsTeX
liste de discussion: address@hidden
Abonnement à la liste: envoyer un message de contenu
"sub astex Nom Prenom Etablissement" à address@hidden