gcl-devel

RE: [Maxima] RE: [Gcl-devel] Large commit

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Maxima] RE: [Gcl-devel] Large commit
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:30:01 +1000

Thanks James.

There is one outstanding problem I missed, namely automatically installing
the Bash launch script in the bin directory.  (The batch file used by the
Windows Menu entry, desktop icon, and DOS boxes is fine, of course).

In doing this I've got caught up in the rather baroque and seriously buggy
"parse_namestring()" function in "o/pathname.d" as I plan to get gcl to
write out the launch scripts itself as part of the install sequence, rather
than using a batch file.

Otherwise I'm feeling good about it, thanks to the lack of testers!

Cheers

Mike Thomas.