gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: gcl 2.5.0 on Solaris: no joy

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: gcl 2.5.0 on Solaris: no joy
Date: 21 Aug 2002 18:32:51 -0400

Greetings!  This is odd -- I don't believe much has changed since Dan
Stanger built gcl successfully on solaris some time ago.  My guess is
that either solaris make can't handle the - in front of the include, or
that the makedefs has a line with just a tab on it or the last line
without a new line.  Could you please check these possibilities out?
If you still have failure, please post the configure output and your
makedefs, and the make error output.

Take care,