gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: "COMMON-LISP" package in GCL 2.5.0

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: "COMMON-LISP" package in GCL 2.5.0
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:01:00 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks very much for the confirmation.  By the way, since ACL2 runs in ANSI
Lisps (at least, I think Allegro, CMUCL, and CLISP are ansi), it may be useful
as a test vehicle particularly as GCL transitions to ansi.  ACL2 has about 6.9
megabytes of sources (though a considerable amount of that is comments and
documentation) and a test suite that takes about 3 hours on a fast machine.
The current publicly available version
(http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/moore/acl2/) runs on GCL 2.4.0 but not GCL
2.5.0 but a development copy runs on both (or I can send a patch file --
essentially the patch shown below).

Thanks --
-- Matt