gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl info

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl info
Date: 20 May 2002 13:22:47 -0400

Greetings!

Sorry for replying so late but...

I've been wanting to ship the gcl info files with the main package for
some time.  Trouble is, they don't compile from the .texi sources,
which I feel is a must.  I've fixed some issues, notably missing
'@cite's which can be added via judicious sed usage, but other's still
remain, and I don't have any more time now for this.

Anyone know texinfo and want to submit a small diff against the
.texi sources to get this moving along?

Take care,