gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Partial success with gcl on windows.

From: Dan Stanger
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Partial success with gcl on windows.
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:38:57 -0700

I built gcl on linux, kept the c and h files, then I went back to cygwin
and built gcl and
maxima.  Loading works a lot better now there is the following error:

Initializing /cygdrive/f/maxima-pre59/src/clmacs.o

Error: LISP:FLOAT [or a callee] requires less than three arguments.
Error signalled by LISP:FLOAT.
Broken at SYSTEM::BREAK-LEVEL.  Type :H for Help.
MAXIMA>>make[1]: Leaving directory
`/cygdrive/f/gcl-cvs-2002-1-16/unixport'

Dan Stanger