gcl-devel

Re: [Maxima] Re: [Gcl-devel] destructuring-bind

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Maxima] Re: [Gcl-devel] destructuring-bind
Date: 18 Jan 2002 18:31:32 -0500

Greetings, and welcome to the project!  You are added at the site.

As for cvs, you can get nightly snapshots at
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs.backups/gcl.tar.gz

Please let us know what you are interested in working on, and perhaps
a bit about your background.

You are setup on the website, and the way that this works is that all
members of the group have cvs write access.  I know you're not using
cvs, but all I ask is that if you ever get to the point where you
would like to commit something directly to cvs instead of sending a
patch, then please discuss it with me first, so we can work out some
policy to avoid conflicting with each other's work.

Thanks for your volunteering!