gchemutils-main

Re: [Gchemutils-main] Gchempaint non-metal problems

From: Jean Brefort
Subject: Re: [Gchemutils-main] Gchempaint non-metal problems
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 10:37:13 +0200

Hello

The project is unfortunately dead since my retirement from professional
life. The software is actually no longer installed on my computers.

That said, GChempaint enforces the valence of non metals, so it is not
that easy to add extra hydrogen atoms, but you can use the so-called
fragment tool to play with that if the atom has no more than one bond.

You can define your own symbols. Look at "To Manage Residues" in the
manual.

Hope this helps.
Jean