gchempaint-main

Re: [Gchempaint-main] Minor suggestions

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: Re: [Gchempaint-main] Minor suggestions
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:23:03 +0200

Le jeudi 19 juin 2008 à 23:15 +0200, Francesco Pietra a écrit :
> Having used gchempaint 0.8.7 for a publication, two minor suggestions
> for a future release:
>
> --- Dashed bond (for below the paper plane) with same-size dashes (to
> match the heavy bond) (In addition to the existing cuneiforms)

That should be easy.

> --- Command to change the molecule on display to the enantiomer

A bit more difficult, probably needs the previous thing. But at the
moment, this should be possible using one of the flip buttons.

Please file bugs reports for enhancements.

> I also noticed that inserting atom numbering outside rings for a
> complex structure resulted in a crash when trying to place the number
> close to the rings. I had to insert the numbers farther away and then
> move them close to the rings. I did not try again, so that it may have
> been my fault.

Hmm, that's quite possible. Please file a bug report. Anyway, in the
future there is a need to add the possibility to attach numbers to
atoms.

Thanks for reporting,
Jean